lfs nitrates

mine is aweful, dead fish, crummy lights, horrible selection. granted they sell other pets. if i go to destin fl about an hour away there is perfect setups, stuff is growing excellent and awesome customer service. Granted the destin place is his passion shop the other side he repairs vehicles. kinda odd but his display tank has an open top right by the shop and is doing wonderful, who would have guess. LEVEL of Care and using the right stuff is everything

mine is aweful, dead fish, crummy lights, horrible selection. granted they sell other pets. if i go to destin fl about an hour away there is perfect setups, stuff is growing excellent and awesome customer service. Granted the destin place is his passion shop the other side he repairs vehicles. kinda odd but his display tank has an open top right by the shop and is doing wonderful, who would have guess. LEVEL of Care and using the right stuff is everything

Where are you going in Destin? I've only seen one store and it's not good. It's also currently shutdown/renovating.

I try my hardest to not get any lfs water into my tank. After dipping and acclimating the coral via drip, I just take the coral and place it in the tank. Never pour lfs water into your system.

As you should. The main issue with dumping water from the fish store in your tank is that you never know if they had been treating any types of fish diseases. There could be copperor something else in the water to treat fish that could be detrimental to your other aquarium inhabitants.

Back