LFS that take frags

TeresaQ

does anyone know whicj LFS will take large frags for store credit or cash. I have several lrg mushroom frags (4 to6 shrooms each, with either a kenya tree or zoos on them). also just shrooms. and a couple of leathers i need to clean out. I want to add something differant to my tank.

Boardroom. Noone will ever give you more then 50% of what they can sell it for, so you might want to post some picts here with some prices, maybee someone here will buy some.

I will post some as soon as I take a few and my silly tank straightens up. it decided to blow micro bubbles today

I cant seem to post pictures on this site, I tried to put them in my gallary, and cant get them small enough. If anyone wants to see them just give me an e-mail or just pm me.
m0m24 @ earthlink dot net

ok, thanks, once i find out if kein or anyone else wants anything I'll stop by. what are your hrs on the weekends

Re: LFS that take frags

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8893552#post8893552 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TeresaQ
I want to add something differant to my tank.

lol ... i'll trade you hydroids & flatworms for leather? ;-)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8900184#post8900184 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfarmer84
You could bring some stuff into Saltwater Solutions and I'd be glad to work something out with you.

see I forgot about you again since you are all way the way down in naples.

PM sent on what I want!

here is the picts of what she has left

gsp 3 inch rock 15.00
mem+card+256+201.jpg

red shrooms 15.00 - has 5 red shrooms
mem+card+256+202.jpg

Last edited:
just give me an e-mail m0m24 @ earthlink . net (take out spaces)
I still have brown/green poylps aval too.

Back