lighting help

Well it doesn't say anything about reflector. That's prob where u will loose some efficiency. But we don't know that. It has a 90 day return. But u can get a used ati 8x54 for about $300-$350.

Last part is most 125 gal are 6 ft that light is only 4 ft. The edges will be much darker. Other then all that yes I think corals can grow under it just fine. Honestly water quality is much more important then lighting. Lighting is 2nd in importants but still well behind water quality.

Honestly water quality is much more important then lighting. Lighting is 2nd in importants but still well behind water quality.

^^^^+100 I couldn't agree more. Behind water quality comes flow and then lighting. I have SPS thriving under 55 par currently. That light will do the trick but as Roger said you may want to go with a 6ft fixture.

^^^^+100 I couldn't agree more. Behind water quality comes flow and then lighting. I have SPS thriving under 55 par currently. That light will do the trick but as Roger said you may want to go with a 6ft fixture.

Agreed water quality, flow , then lighting.

Back