Lighting Trade / spare tank maybe

Let me know when you can come pick up everything. I live on Kadena, my phone number is listed up top

im off the next 3 day.. but its mostly going to be up to Frank on when he wants to get the livestock.. I also need his help on finishing setting up my tank.. I think im just going to make him do it.. because apparently he has the majic touch..lol

yeah right...you get a ton of ppm or fish lady water yet? thats the trick I think.

anyways, they will have to go in my sump, but I have a place for them...

just let me know! im good pretty much any time after 5:30-

no water yet.. i only have three 5 gal jugs...

ok.. ill go to bed soon and get up around 5. when you get off give me a call and we can go get water from PPM and try and at least get water flowing through my tank.

3. Ive got enough for 15g. I just ran by there, litterly...and there were people there. I suppose if your not using a debit/credit card...they would probably hook you up.

I am gonna list the hardware f/s today, so if you guys want any of this stuff.. let me know soon.

thanks,
Lionel

ahh lol... missed that. the vicepresident of our company is comming out this week, so we have a dinner meeting thu and a one on one meeting friday.. the one on friday shouldnt take that long, so I'll try and get ahold of you friday afternoon. sorry this is taking so long.. working nights really screws with your time off.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10018135#post10018135 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jpenwell
Do you know how to ship to main island? i am at yokota with dana and i would love some of the rock and zoos. i am sure between dana, myself and my nieghbor ( new to the addiction) we can handle your LR and zoos.

Sagawa is the local overnight delivery company here on Okinawa/Japan. They're the trucks that you see driving by with a black cat and kitten in its mouth. It is used by the Japanese to send Soda and fish from one place to another literally in hours...(hourly flights throughout the islands). An ole friend used it to ship telephone orders into his soba shop to the mainland...worked like a charm...;)

Back