Lightning Strike - Apex Classic

Pokerman11

Had a lightning strike near the house. Power went in/out randomly for the next two hours. Later that day I noticed that my Apex was off.

My Apex status light is not lit. On the PM2 module and two energy bars the status lights are blinking. The control display is lit but blank. Can't access via IP

I've tried unplugging

Is there any suggestions or anything else I can do?

This has happened to me twice over the years. Well, my issue was from power outages. Both times i had to send it back for repairs. In my opinion, the PCB is not very tolerant to surges.

Get your next one on a surge suppressor and save yourself a headache. '

Sorry for your inconvenience. This issue sucks!

Had a lightning strike near the house. Power went in/out randomly for the next two hours. Later that day I noticed that my Apex was off.

My Apex status light is not lit. On the PM2 module and two energy bars the status lights are blinking. The control display is lit but blank. Can't access via IP

I've tried unplugging

Is there any suggestions or anything else I can do?

via email I talked with Neptun support. They had me use a 12V power supply and plug in directly to see, as that sometimes helps. No joy.

I do have this on a surge protector. Issue is I think the strike came in via the cable modem and then went thru my cad5. I also lost two other pieces of computer equipment that were hard wired, as well as the cable modem itself got fried.

Back