LIRA meeting this firday

anthony27

Hey,

Just want to make you all aware that Lira meeting is this friday.

SInce alot of the members came to our meeting and supported us we should show the love back to them.

I would also like to invite who ever wants to come over to my place after the meeting, I just set up 3 weeks ago a 75g if any one was intrested.

This is the person who is going to be speaking at their meeting. I took this off Their web site. :)

:reading::reading::reading:

Tony Vargas
Successful Reef Aquariums

Topic and Bio

Friday May 6th 2011

Start 8:00PM

Dickens, Inc.
75 Austin Blvd.
Commack, NY 11725

:eek:

Yes but that was intended for our other members that do not go or do not know about lira :)

I want stan to come to one meeting :)

I've been to one meeting before... lol.

Its just soo far... and gas is soo much.

On top of all that - school is coming to an end, so my head will be buried in textbook till May 17 :(

There will be a fuzzy stick in it for you :)

Common I think Harry will be going. I do know (not speaking for Harry) if he would be able to pick you up, but I do know you are on the way.

Good luck with the studies I am sure you will do just fine :)

I will be watching, but if you are a ninja I should not see you cause you will blend right in with given Ninja skills lol :)

Meetings are usually a half hour or so chatting with other members/admiring James tanks followed by the guest speaker, Tony Vargas this month, a small break with a coral auction at the end.

Tony's talk was given at the MR swap so if you missed it here's your chance, it's a great talk on successful reefs from around the world; includes brief descriptions of the tanks as well as plenty of pictures.

Back