LiveAquaria Salt Deal

Oh yeah! I wonder if the salt is worth it. Seems pretty expensive to me. They say that they use it in their "Diver's Den" tanks.

I will stick with IO and supplement as necessary.

they used to advertise that they used IORC....I wonder if they made a deal with IO to re package the RC under their own brand....

Oh yeah! I wonder if the salt is worth it. Seems pretty expensive to me. They say that they use it in their "Diver's Den" tanks.

I will stick with IO and supplement as necessary.

205 gallons for $55 isn't really that expensive...but "expensive" is all relative

I am excited to see they come out with their own salt. If it is not on back order, I will jump on one to try it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be shocked if this is not made by IO/RC to LA's specs. It may even be related to IO/RC pulling their stock from online stores.

That is a huge range in alk. Is that a QC issue? I wonder why they cannot limit it down to a single number.

That is a huge range in alk. Is that a QC issue? I wonder why they cannot limit it down to a single number.
8-9.5 isn't a big range and it's well within the margin of error of all other salts.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Well if you're already ordering anything else from them, you might as well get this and use the giftcard to get your other stuff. Basically free salt for any order over $25. Good marketing to get people to try a mix of their salt.

8-9.5 isn't a big range and it's well within the margin of error of all other salts.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Most every other salt will mix up to an exact number. They don't mix up to 8 one time and 9.5 the next. Mixing up in a range that is different each time is not in the margin of error for all other salts.

Most every other salt will mix up to an exact number. They don't mix up to 8 one time and 9.5 the next. Mixing up in a range that is different each time is not in the margin of error for all other salts.

Every thread about salt mixes says otherwise. Also, they are probably referring to the range you will get across the range of acceptable SG one may mix at i.e. 1.021 - 1.026

I would be shocked if this is not made by IO/RC to LA's specs. It may even be related to IO/RC pulling their stock from online stores.

I heard about the rumor of IO pulling out from online stores, but still see them on many places. Is there a discussion somewhere I can read? Thanks

my guess is this is re Branded I/o mix. that price is comparable to normal pricing with there discount offers we get regularly in email

I heard about the rumor of IO pulling out from online stores, but still see them on many places. Is there a discussion somewhere I can read? Thanks

Why would they be pulling out of online stores?

Back