Loc-line question?

Hurley12

Can you put these together without the tool because it seems very difficult or am I just a wuss lol. If not does anybody happen to have one I could use for about five minutes =)

Ive heard they are very tough to work with unless you have the tool. some have used plier and you have to really force them.

You don't need the tool. Make sure you are pressing them together exactly straight on, no angle. You can put one end on a hard surface and use both hands to press the next segment onto the one on the table.

And yeah, you're a wuss. :)

Spit on your hands and get to it. (Ok no spitting) They can be a pain but I put mine together with no tool. I didnt even know they made one. lol

Haha taking a consensus of the responses I am just a wuss. In my defense I was in a rush and on my way to work so I didn't try that hard =) I will give it a shot tomorrow, Zef004 I am taking you up on the offer though if that doesn't work I am in Nashville now just need to update haha.

Ok ok false alarm I am not a wuss, or at least I don't need the tool to put locline together. Actually a little embarassed for asking now because that was pretty easy haha. I suppose I asked for the harassment =)

Hey you can always get bashed just ask. LOL Proud to see you got them together. To your defense they are hard to do till you get the hang of it. Best of luck.

There is also two kinds of Loc-Line that are just slightly different sizes that will not work together. No matter how hard you try to push them together they will crack if you get them together.
Other than that, Eat your Wheaties for breakfast!
Bill

Back