Local Fish Stores

jupiourts

Hey good people merry christmas, hey i am visiting the inlaws in Branson and ws wanting to swing by a few salt water fish stores any suggestions? Thanks

I don't THINK there's anything in Branson...
Springfield has our 3...
If Rogers, Arkansas is near your return route, you should check out exotic tropicals...

I will be driving my wife out for a shopping spree at springfield and I was wanting to check something out around there could you pm me some info names dirrections or a phone #

cichlids & salt - on campbell - go a bit south after bass pro
petland - on battlefield across from the mall
midwest exotics - west bypass (?) north of chestnut xpressway

check out some other posts in this local forum for ph #s and better directions

dont forget about troy's place in republic . i forgot the name . some else should chime in ,but its the only tropical fish store in republic . and troy is a very nice person .

i say your best bet is check out fish's store (midwest tropical inports) for sure ( look for the silver HHR there is no store front . it just a row of warehouses.) . he will help you with anything and has GREAT prices . since he is a wholeseller .

Could someone direct me to where I could find Midwest Tropical Imports? A quick google search didn't yield anything, and I figure you guys and gals know where it is since it seems like you refer to it quite often looking through the forum.

Thanks!

It is on West Bypass passed Mcdonalds and Cedars. It is a row of warehouses with blue awnings. Fish will have his white HHR sitting outside. As you head from Chestnut to Division it is on the left side. hope this helps

Back