Looking for a back up for my main pump

DgenR8

I'm an American, and I remember
Staff member
RC Mod
I need something to put in place while I have my main pump rebuilt. Reeflo Hammerhead would work perfectly, but I'm open to other options. I need 1.5" in and out, and about 2,000 GPH at 20' head. I'm flexible, let me know what you have.

I have a brand new reflo dart..

The Dart really suffers over 8' of head. I don't actually have 20' head to deal with, but I'm pretty close, and the Dart would really only give me about 700 GPH.
I don't want to say no, but I'd like to hold out for a while to see if a Hammerhead or equivalent surfaces. What do you want for the dart, just in case?

Larry if you decide you want Mikes pump and am going to see him Sunday and could take it back to you late Sunday or you know were i work

No prob, figured id throw it out there, its brand new in the box.. i was gonna use it for my closed loop on a 220g i had, it says 3600 @ 0ft anf 2160 @ 8 ft..

Price might make the decision easier, how much do you want for it? Just to clarify, is the input plumbing 1.5" or 2"?

ah yes it would help huh lol... i pd 350 for it.. id like to get $200.
it says on the box 2in by 1.5in out.. so not sure..

Mike If Larry does not want it I might take it, need something for my QT for my koi in the spring and i know thats around the corner

No pressure Larry,LOL

Man, the price is really right, and I would love to take it, but my pump lives in a really tight space. Adding an adapter to make that a 1.5" intake (really not the best idea to restrict the input side) would probably be enough to make it not fit. I'm going to hold out for something that will match my plumbing (and no doubt cost more) and be more of a pressure rated pump.
Your Koi should be happy, Jarrett ;)

All yours, Doc. Providing Jarrett doesn't take it.......

Oh, sure, I step back and don't take the pump just so you could have it, and you forget all about it....

J/K :D

Back