looking for a golden torch coral

I have it But it's just one large head at this time! When it splits I would be willing to frag it and If you want to pay to have it Shipped we can work something out.
I may also be coming back to NY this summer and may be able to bring it with me, If it Splits by then.
It is actually an Orange Torch that it was sold to me as from Australia FYI
Bill

I have it But it's just one large head at this time! When it splits I would be willing to frag it and If you want to pay to have it Shipped we can work something out.
I may also be coming back to NY this summer and may be able to bring it with me, If it Splits by then.
It is actually an Orange Torch that it was sold to me as from Australia FYI
Bill

hmmmm how orange?

Quite Orange!

Quite Orange!

hmmmm how orange?

Actually It is very orange compared to some I've seen Sold as Orange Torch's
They actually run anywhere from 75.00-125.00 Per head depending on the Color, And the one I have I paid 90.00 because it was so vibrant in color. It is growing pretty fast in Size and is about the size of a Golf ball in Diameter now. I need to shake it so it closes up to see if it's splitting, I can do that this Eve and LYK. I realize this is a Long Shot but Just happen to have a nice specimen that you are looking for and I'm a mostly SPS guy!
Bill:wavehand:

guys thats an Aussie Golden Torch, not an orange, I have one with about four heads now...sorry I'm not fragging it yet until it starts hitting other corals.

funnyface-cats-09.jpg

your teasing me Mike....lol

Hey THEDLO get your own thread this one and the coral is mine :)

Bill or mike I am willing to pay for it when one of you is willing to frag please let me know

Back