Looking for a small Toadstool.

Webmanny

Hi guys,

As the title says I am looking for a small/frag of Toadstool coral. Hopefully, someone had one they can sell. I'm near Busch Gardens, but I can travel a bit if needed. Let me know what you have and your price.

I have a large one that pops up frags all the time .... Welcome to get one maybe just trade a frag at worst.

I got a very fresh frag from @Travis1787 a couple months ago (he cut it while I was there) - lovely coral and it's growing nicely, took about a week for polyp extension and it has been doing great ever since. Probably about doubled in size and it's growing that typical toadstool stalk base already about an inch tall (was totally flat when I got it).

I have a large one that pops up frags all the time .... Welcome to get one maybe just trade a frag at worst.

Oh man. wish you weren't that far away. I really appreciate it, but I rarely go that way these days. I'll try to find something close by. Otherwise, I will make the trip and buy it from you.

Thanks again.

I am also looking for a Toadstool frag, do you have any photos? I was trying to find a neon green one but i could go with just about any.

I drive down to the fish stores off Tampa rd every so often so you could always meet me there of that helps.

I usually get 10 to 20 a frag depending on the size but I'm always open for trades too ... Zoas shrooms rics yumas some sps even.

I dont currently have frags but I will soon I'm sure they usually come in waves of 3 or 4 ever since it got so big.... Its the size of an open hand and I got it as a 30 dollar small piece like 5 years ago

I usually get 10 to 20 a frag depending on the size but I'm always open for trades too ... Zoas shrooms rics yumas some sps even.

I dont currently have frags but I will soon I'm sure they usually come in waves of 3 or 4 ever since it got so big.... Its the size of an open hand and I got it as a 30 dollar small piece like 5 years ago

Let me know when you have a frag and we can try to meet up at one of stores off Tampa rd. I do not have anything to trade so it will be cash.

c446d6589205507db8103df0153ce959.jpg

The largest one is spoken for but all the others are available $20.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back