looking for assortment of frags

Patio

I am looking for some small frags; pulsing xenia, and assortment of sps. I have a very small tank and need very small frags.
So I guess what I looking for with this post is some offers with price tags on them, considering I have nothing to trade right now from my 30g
Tank 2.7 gal
70W MH 20K
the pick is with the old 20w fixture

oh yeah ViPeR_930 was nice enough to give me the first animal to go in the tank, an unnamed mantis shrimp.

Picture2004.jpg

1.jpg

Picture2007.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6798343#post6798343 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bluenassarius
70w MH over 2.7g?

And it doesn't look that bright, does it? :p

Patio,
I have a bunch of kenya tree if you couple pieces.

the 70w looks so good. I installed a fan the temp at night no fan is 79.3-79.9 daytime with fan 78-78.7. I guess its a good fan. lol

your bulb looks exposed on both sides of it? I hope it's not, you'll fry your eyes without UV protection there. I'm guessing you have it tucked in some kind of fixture.

Anyway, I have some pulsing xenia you can have =)

Koden-
I have the light built into a shelf in my desk inclosed. I'll take some pics and post when my friend brings his cam over.

I don't have anything to trade you, so I dont mind paying for a frag. Let me know. I really would love to add pulsing xenia to my display.

Thanks

Patio: No need to pay, you can have it =) A lot of people helped me get started, and the xenia actually came from Mr. Ugly who helped me out a lot, so it's only right to keep it going.

We'll need to see where we can meetup.

my pico tank pix: http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73371

I don't have an up to date FTS yet, but some macro coral shots are on the last page =)

Patio,

I'm in Dublin. You can have a piece of green slimer for free. Let me know if you want to come over to pick it up.

Mike

norman, does that xenia look familiar? it was the one you gave me last year!

it's growing very well, and it's actually the best looking xenia I've seen in person out of all the places I've gone ;)

Pat, you should thank Mr. Ugly for the xenia too, without his help I wouldn't have had any ;)

alright... thank you mr ugly. This is a pretty nice community of reefers I am finding out real fast. It's rubbing off, I just dont have anything yet to share the wealth. It will happen.

Hehehe... soon you will be cursed with rampant xenia too :)

Art, yep, I do recognize it... if you can believe that!

The polyps will be compact and fast pulsing under bright light and medium flow and tank paratmeters close to:

alk 3.4 meq
Ca 430
temp 79

Try to keep the xenia isolated to one rock so that you don't have to scrape it off your entire tank and aquascaping in the future. Same goes for gsp if you get any :)

all the xenia that i've seen, the one you gave me pulses the most and the fastest! i was surprised when I saw someone's super pulsing xenia, that it wasn't really pulsing all that much compared to ours.

very cool! I REALLY love this xenia! thank you again =)))

Back