Looking for Bristeltail File fish

Try Country Critters... That's where I go mine about a month ago.. there was also one floating around the club as a loaner not too long ago. can remember who it belonged to..

Try Country Critters... That's where I go mine about a month ago.. there was also one floating around the club as a loaner not too long ago. can remember who it belonged to..

I was at Country Critters over the weekend and they had a bunch of them. I was the one who passed the "loaner" around, but he didn't make it too far along the chain :sad1: RIP aiptasia muncher.

Picked one up at CC for $35.

Glad it worked out for you. To the sump or refugium with him once he's finished mowing your tank of the unwanted stuff. Next on the menu will be SPS polyps. Mine particualry likes the base of my red planet. He'll come back out when the apstasia starts to populate again. Mine actually loves frozen food as well.

Glad it worked out for you. To the sump or refugium with him once he's finished mowing your tank of the unwanted stuff. Next on the menu will be SPS polyps. Mine particualry likes the base of my red planet. He'll come back out when the apstasia starts to populate again. Mine actually loves frozen food as well.

Jonathan,

How long did your guy take to start eating manjanos? For me its been around 2 to 3 weeks and then they just start eating it like crazy!
Yup my guys have all ate mysis, krill...
They only corals they have started chewing on were my palys. But once that happens I remove the fish. I guess sps are at the bottom of the list?

He took about the same amount of time and when he started, he was like a lawnmower. I don't have any zoas or palys. He seemed not to be interested in the few lps I have.... thankfully..

I had one and it took a few weeks but went through everything very very quickly once it started eating them. As soon as he was done with the mojanos it moved onto all my zoa and palys. One afternoon it did a ton of damage on them. Like an all you can eat buffet. Its now in jarretts 450

Back