Looking for frags

dragonflylures

Just got back from about a year of military training and my new lights came in -- 2 -250 watt metal halides and 4- 54 watt t-5's as I upgraded from PC lighting. Now the problem is the Fargo area doesn't have a selection of corals as everyone knows. I also know there are some fraggers around so I'm looking for a deal on local coral frags from HEALTHY tanks.

Nothing has been added to my tank for 4 months and leary about ever going through an ick infestion again. I'd be willing to trade but the only thing I have to trade is some mushrooms which are pretty common but also willing to make a deal on nice pieces of coral for my tank :)

I have Xenia, frogspawn, toadstool, few zoos and some star polyps so not really looking for those but always looking for cool pieces -- then I just need a good place to find a couple clowns :)

If you are planning to come up to Grand Forks the meeting on the 27th you can see what I and Jim have and trade. I am clearing my tank of some flat worm infestation so I cant sell anything on LR but my corals are pretty pest free...hopefully all will be gone by then.
Vishnu

Back