Looking for Mantis

hackster1

Ok, a friend of mine who dosent have a computer is looking for a mantis for her 10 gallon tank. She saw the one i got off Reef Central and asked me to ask all you great people if maybe one you might have one she could have.

She is willing to pay for the overnight shipping to Iowa, she live in the next town over from me and she said she would be very greatful, if you get my drift ;)

So can one of you out there PLEASE give me a hand by getting her one of these great lil creatures??

Let me know, just PM me

Thanks everyone

Leo

Cool

Cool

I just called her and she said yes she would love to have it.

Christine, send it to me i will get it to her. I will PM you the address

Leo

Ok... that's another amazing feat chocked up for the Stomatopod. Hackster, what if your friend get's enough into the hobby to read this thread???

-Rogue

gettin a lil in exchange

gettin a lil in exchange

well ifin one of you kind reefers out there that have said mantis and are willing to part with said mantis, then maybe i just might get lucky! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mods I hope that wasnt to racey fro this board and if it is I am soryy. ;)

Leo

would I get lucky if I offer her one.
I've got a big one she might like.......... uuugh......Mantis that is:D
Just kiddin-how far from Des moines?
I've got a mantis that a friend of mine was supposed to take but that was weeks ago and I haven't heard from him, I'll have to call him to see if he still wants it.

meet me half way and i will take him

meet me half way and i will take him

im about 2 hrs away but willing to make the drive, long time since i made a road trip :)

I am in Blue Grass IA along the mississippi river , Quad Cities Area, heard of it?

Could meet in coralville, maybe do lunch?

Let me know, I want it

Leo

Leo,
Your PM box is full. Here is your FedEx tracking number:
Delivered by 3:00pm Tomorrow, Tuesday.
Take good care of him, and enjoy!
-Christine

Christine

Christine

He is here and very safe and sound, ajusting good. WIll keep you updated and Thank you very much

Leo

Thank you! What a relief! I have never sent any thing live by mail before. I probably overdid it a bit with the packaging :rolleyes:
Take care,
-Christine

Back