Looking for MH lighting

Jose A.

Hi All,

I'm converting my 90G swim tank to a reef tank and am in need of lighting. Right now I have 2x65wpcs and would like to use them as suplimental lighting to MHs. So her's what I'm looking for:

2 250 MH reflectors (and bulbs if they're still good) and the ballists to drive them.

Please be kind on the price!!! :D

Thanks,

Jose

I have a couple of nice reflectors. they are 24X 24 & they have a hole where a MH socket would go. Happy to trade something for em.
Frizz

I have 2 spider reflectors with sockets, 2 used 14k coralvue 250se bulbs and a 6 month old coralvue electronic ballast .

All for 150

Chris, have you used 14k hamiltons? The reason I ask is that's the only 14k I've seen personally, so I was wondering how the coralvue 14k compares. I really like the bright, crisp, white of the hamilton.

Having said that, I'm going to need to replace my middle 175 with a 250 when I go to the bigger tank, so if Jose isn't interested in yours, I may be.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7120679#post7120679 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MSM
Chris, have you used 14k hamiltons? The reason I ask is that's the only 14k I've seen personally, so I was wondering how the coralvue 14k compares. I really like the bright, crisp, white of the hamilton.

Having said that, I'm going to need to replace my middle 175 with a 250 when I go to the bigger tank, so if Jose isn't interested in yours, I may be.

The 14k hamiltons are nice and I do have one of those also that has 4-6 months life left and looks great with an icecap ballast and equally as good with the coralvue. I would also offer that up to you if Jose isn't interested.

But IMO hammy 14k on de is different than se more blue IMO.

My only frame of reference is SE 14k hamilton. I have 2 250 and 1 175 on my 55, all 14k hamilton on Icecap ballasts.

If Jose doesn't want it, I'll take it with the hamilton.

I think I'm gonna have to wait to buy my lights. So you guys can go ahead and make your trade. Thanks.

Jesse, go ahead. I guess I won't be at this PROP meeting so transportation/shipping would be an issue.
Mike

Sorry I apoligize .After going thru my pm's I notice Turbohb emailed me right after MSM posted intrest out of fairness I have to give him a shot first sorry.

Okay the other buyer let their impulse get the best of them . I get that all the time but usally it's too late for me :D

Anyways frontosa_man80 your next :D

Back