Looking for reef keeper float switch

snake1

Premium Member
Title says it I'm looking for a float switch for the reef keeper we can do cash or coral trade ...Thanks

eBay sells float switches for like a dollar. That what I use. Have 3 of them never an issue 3 years running

Cool thanks Roger I'm starting to find them....... you didn't worry about the plastics leaching anything ?

Those are the ones I use. Never had any issues with them in the past either. If you're down Largo way, I am sure I have one you can have.

Those are the ones I use. Never had any issues with them in the past either. If you're down Largo way, I am sure I have one you can have.

Thanks for the offer Mike...I don't make it to largo that much but would love to see the 300 gallon tank one day...I will probably order one from ebay this weekend unless I can find a reef keeper one cheap because I would like it to have the clip on the other end for the module ....

Mike would you mind terribly bringing a float switch or two to tonight's meeting? I am looking to build an ATO and if I can get a few float switches this weekend I am far more likely to actually complete the project.

Back