Looking for reputable store to purchase fish

kross62948

I live in Normal and there doesn't seem to be many places that sell saltwater fish. Where do you get your fish from?

I live in Normal and there doesn't seem to be many places that sell saltwater fish. Where do you get your fish from?

There is nothing in Bloomington Normal anymore for slatwater fish. There is one store but they basically keep some clowns and Im sure a tang or two. They did have some equipment.

In champaign there's Sailfin, been around for years.

If you wait for special weekends at Sailfin about 2-3 times a year they have a weekend sale on fish at 30% off sticker.

There has to be another store somewhere towards Iowa or in Peoria?

If you wait for special weekends at Sailfin about 2-3 times a year they have a weekend sale on fish at 30% off sticker.

There has to be another store somewhere towards Iowa or in Peoria?

There is Aquarium Obsessions in Peoria and a few in Iowa, both Quad Cities and Iowa City: Aquatic Environments, Coral Haven, and Sea of Marvels.

I always get mine from Inland. But of a drive. I was there yesterday and they had a bunch of nice looking naso tangs.

Reef r us on facebook is back and has the best prices. In the area. Just 25 min south of cu area for pickup. And they also set up meeting spots.Very knowledgeable and friendly to work with.

Last edited:
Reef r us on facebook /online is back and has the best prices In champaign area Just under 30 min south to pickup your order in Villa Grove or have it delivered to you. And they also set up meeting spots.Very knowledgeable and friendly to work with. Definitely worth checking out.

Back