Looking for sps corals

rogergolf66

im an addict lol
Ok I would put a list of what I do have but that will be to long. Nor to I know half the names of what I have. I'm about to start another round of qt. I still have a bit of room left in the qt tank. does anyone have any sps coral colonies or frags they want to sell or trade? I can tell u I lost all my millipora corals so I am looking for some and any cool montipora I don't currently have. Also any acropora I don't already have.

Thx

Roger

I might have 1 or 2 if you are interested.

U know I am. What u got and how much?

I have Jason fox slow burn monti, jedi mindtrick monti

I have both of those thx though!

I think you have a great collection already. But I guess it never hurts to grow more? After all their is always room for one more (Just don't do corky finger :) )

Lol no corky finger got me :)

WWC blueberry diesel $60, Vivid's Rainbow $10, RR Pink Floyd $100, RR Aussie Gold Tort $30. That is all that is already fragmented.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Heading out for Bball practice but send me a text later. I can get you some for cheap, rr pink Floyd, Asd rainbow milli, sunset milli and I'm sure I can cut a few others you don't have.

WWC blueberry diesel $60, Vivid's Rainbow $10, RR Pink Floyd $100, RR Aussie Gold Tort $30. That is all that is already fragmented.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Would you be interested in trading some for a Jason Fox Bowser?

Shoot me a text if you're interested in coming out this way. I'll give you a list of what I have available.

Back