Lots of fish for sale, tons of Tangs

Easttuth

All of these fish came out of healthy tanks and have been established for at least 6 months (except the Scribble, probably 4 months on him). Some are out of a 150g and others a 300g. I'm clearing livestock for tank moves not getting out of the hobby so I'm not desperate to sell but I'd like to move these quickly.

I'd consider all of them medium size except the Vlamini and Scribble being on the smaller side. None are tiny and certaining none are "show" size, although they are all quality fish.

Vlamingi tang $25
Yellow tang $25
Purple tang $100
Achilles tang $135 (biggest of the tangs)
Orange Shoulder tang $25
Tomini Tang $30
Naso tang $20
Powder Blue tang $35
Powder Brown tang $35
Scribble Angel $175
Bristle Tail Filefish $20
6 line wrasse $10

I live in Lake County, a little north of Orlando, but come to Plant City weekly and would be happy to make arrangements. I will also have equipment listed for sale so I could probably make it with our time.

Would be interested in making a deal for all the fish if someone was interested and wanted to keep some and piece out the rest.

The vlamingi, naso, orange shoulder, and maybe the Achilles :) Got to consult my fishpert to see if its a good idea. How big are the ones I listed?

The vlamingi, naso, orange shoulder, and maybe the Achilles :) Got to consult my fishpert to see if its a good idea. How big are the ones I listed?

-Vlamingi is small but growing very fast as they tend to do
-Orange shoulder is medium size
-Naso is small to medium. I've had him for well over a year and he doesn't seem to be a fast grower even though he eats well.
- Achilles is medium to large.

Yes, I'll post some tomorrow when I'm home. I'm currently down in Sarasota for business.

I'm also posting equipment as well so I'm sure we can make this a worthwhile trip if people want equipment.

I will take the Tomini Tang if nobody claimed him yet and you do come this way.

That's probably enough to make this trip happen. Hopefully I can sell a few more between now and the meet date. I'll message everyone tomorrow to try and coordinate the day and time

Here is what I have so far. All pending sales.

Vlamingi tang $25 (chadraay86)
Yellow tang $25 (stupidgoodness)
Purple tang $100
Achilles tang $135 (rfalvey89 first dibs)
Orange Shoulder tang $25 (chadraay86)
Tomini Tang $30 (asmodyus)
Naso tang $20 (chadraay86)
Powder Blue tang $35 (stupidgoodness first dibs)
Powder Brown tang $35 (liquidcache)
Scribble Angel $175
Bristle Tail Filefish $20
6 line wrasse $10 (stupidgoodness)

I'll post pictures of fish tonight when I get home

Back