Lots of fish for sale, tons of Tangs

Why u selling your fish?

Only selling some of my fish. I'm going from 4 tanks to 2 and I want to start my 500 with smaller fish rather than these established guys. I also might not have it running for a little bit so they wouldn't be able to move immediately and want to cut down on upkeep in the mean time. As you know doing a fish room and build out is a time killer.

Vlamingi tang $25 (chadraay86)
Yellow tang $25 (stupidgoodness)
Purple tang $100 (cacopepo)
Achilles tang $135 (rfalvey89 first dibs, cacopepo back up)
Orange Shoulder tang $25 (chadraay86)
Tomini Tang $30 (asmodyus)
Naso tang $20 (chadraay86)
Powder Blue tang $35 (stupidgoodness)
Powder Brown tang $35 (liquidcache)
Scribble Angel $175
Bristle Tail Filefish $20 (LiquidCache)
6 line wrasse $10 (platax88)

Only fish currently left is the Scribble. I'll try and pick a day that works for as many people as possible to deliver the fish to a location near the FAOIS area. Does anyone have a problem with evenings, let's say 6:30 to give everyone time to get home from work, or weekends?

I have a wide open schedule. I own my own business and can get away any day. I'd like to please as many people as possible by coming at the most convenient time. You guys let me know

I'd imagine the weekend would work best :) I work nights and leave for work at around 7, so 6:30 is something I'd have to work with, but not impossible.

Let me know if the sale doesn't go through on the achilles and purple. Were they in the same tank previously?

Back