Lots of stuff forsale

fast5liter331

Hi I just ordered the new tank and need to make room for it. I have the following items for sale or trade for any kind of 48 inch lighting.

20 gallon tank and stand. Oak color tank and matching stand. It's the wood stand not the laminate one. It's in excellent condition also comes with glass top. $75 obo.

24 inch corallife lunar aqualight. It has 2 65 watt bulbs and the lunar lights. Has three cords and three switches. Whole light is about 1 year old. It needs bulbs. Both are burned out. $50 obo

75 gallon aga tank only. It is Oak color. It has a couple scratches that you can't really see with water in it. I was cleaning the inside of it with a razor blade and hit a small piece of the silicone in the corner of it. Will probaly be fine but would recomend resealing it. $75 obo

38 gallon tank and stand and glass top. It is oak color. The stand is the laminated kind. It has a couple little spots where the oak color has through on the trim near the corners. No scratches and in excellent condition. $125 obo

Wet dry filter with overflow and tubing. This thing is brand new. It looks like a proclear model . It measures 24 long by 10 wide and 18 high. $125 obo

A proclear wet dry with overflow for a 75 gallon tank. Used for about 10 months. In excellent shape. $110 obo

orbit extreme 4x96 with lunar lights. It is the 36 inch model. It is about 7 months old. I run it 9 hours a day. This should be available in about 2 weeks. Unless I find a trade for 48 inch lights before then. $250 obo

Thanks,
Mike

Please pm if interested. I am located in Newark,DE

The new tank is here and I need to get rid of this stuff. New prices on what's left are

75 gallan tank $50 obo
38 gallon tank and stand $90 obo
20 gallon tank and stand $60 obo
Pro clear 75 gallon wet dry $80 obo

Thanks,
Mike

Back