MACNA full Conference pass for Las Vegas last chance at intro price!

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
Search Macna 2018 Las Vegas, last chance to purchase ticket for lowest full conference pass is this weekend!

I already purchased mine!

This year Friday was $20 and Saturday and Sunday were $40 each, but not sure if that holds true? The Full conference is a fun way to meet people in the Hobby, Learn from some of the great speakers, and get to Las Vegas to win some money. At the Saturday night banquet this year my wife won a 10 day trip to Figi to visit Walt Smith facility, best thing we ever won at a raffle!

If you buy on Friday vendors will hold until the end of the show, you just need to remember to pick up. Speaking of shows, Reefapalooza has a special this week, buy a hotel room for the show and get 50 raffle tickets. Feeling Lucky? The party Saturday night sounds fun, I just booked my room!

What is the party on Saturday? WOW you booked a room and you still live so close, ol were the days when I use to live in Cypress.

Part of what I enjoy at a show like Macna is being able to go up the elevator and take a break in my own space. I rented a room for my kids at the Great Wolf Lodge so they could play in the water, kind of the same thing for me at Rap:) Instead of just a trade show you spend a few hours at becomes a mini vacation close to home. My kids will enjoy the pool, I will enjoy the Hobby.

Back