Macon's 90g Rimless

Awesome shots I love them all but the top down is insane .....great job with the growth......what's the bright orange coral to the right in the top down pic.

:dance:Looks great. I'm going to have to hit ya up the next time you've got frags for sale. Tank should be ready then for sps. :dance:

Have you always had a screen lid over your tank? If not, what was the main reason that pushed you to putting one on?

I put one on when I found some Dracula Goby Jerky on my floor.

Very nice reef, dude! Colors are intense...

Can you tell us about your maintenance / dosing routing?

Thank you. I do 10% PWC about once a month. Feed the fish 4-5 times/day. I only dose 1-2 drops of iodine about once a month.

Thank you. I do 10% PWC about once a month. Feed the fish 4-5 times/day. I only dose 1-2 drops of iodine about once a month.

What you mean? You won't need doses Ca, KH & Mg? Do you keep this levels in check with only 10% PWC? No other color supplements?

How about filtration? Pads or socks? GFO? Carbon?

Damn, thats a beautiful fish too. Maybe I should put one on my rimless tank, since im planning on getting a blenny and wrasse down the road. Did you just get the kit that BRS sells?

What you mean? You won't need doses Ca, KH & Mg? Do you keep this levels in check with only 10% PWC? No other color supplements?

How about filtration? Pads or socks? GFO? Carbon?

I use a CA reactor for Calcium and Alk. Mag stays in check with water changes.

For filtration I have a skimmer and I use socks, GFO and Carbon.

Damn, thats a beautiful fish too. Maybe I should put one on my rimless tank, since im planning on getting a blenny and wrasse down the road. Did you just get the kit that BRS sells?

Which fish? What kit? lol

Back