Macro on back wall?

intekhab

Premium Member
Hi,
Any of you growing Macro on the back wall of you tank? I got some Fauchea Sp. from an auction and thinking of gluing them on the back wall :)). Right now I have those to temporary area in my tank, but strongly considering back wall for attaching those?

Anyway, this is the Macro I got...

i-2.JPG

YOU !!! it was you that out bid me!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah I'm not kidding , I was bidding on that too! I guess you were willing to pay more for algae.... but when yours grows....you better sell me some...or else!

my ebay id = Jess964

Noh man, it was lastminuteassasin who outbid both you and me (id: impu). But strangely, Wayne (the seller) sent a special offer to me for that same price. I didn't ask, but he sent that offer and I bought it. I guess lastminuteassasin was a dead bidder :)

I have two pieces that I glued to the back wall. Wayne told me to start with Live Rock but I ended up gluing to the back wall as I am curious to see it. Lost some portion of it due to shipping but he sent few pieces, so I have more chances.

I tell you what... since I did bid over you (even though I didn't win), I have a offer for you. When/if mine grows really well, I will give you free a branch or something and you can only pay me shipping.

Back