Magnifica help.

Anyone else have an opinion? The mouth is closed but inflated a lot.

It's looking bigger right now but not really inflated (lights are off)

I'm in the uk, can't get cipro here

Can you post some recent pictures. The mouth does appear to be gaping more than it should be with a healthy specimen. Could be acclimating, but in my experience with these guys, it's current state would be concerning. I would be prepared to treat with antibiotics.

Well today it has been slowly moving off the high flat bit of rock I put it on to go lower down. But the pedestal it was on has a gap between it and the lower rock and I noticed it was barely hanging on trying to get lower.

I then noticed several tears in the foot.... I've removed it to a QT tank and started the first treatment.

How long do tears in the foot take to heal if the treatment is successful? It took foot right away in the QT tank.

Anyone know, can a magnifica with holes in the foot recover? It had several, some big ones but is still attaching.

They can, as long as it's not tears from deterioration. As far as a timeline goes, it's hard to say but a healthy mag can recover fairly quickly. One of mine got caught in a powerhead and lost 80% of it tentacles about a month ago. It has almost fully recovered since then.

It possibly has tears from deterioration. Is it reversible?

It's in a QT tank with a cipro like treatment.

Also anyone know what % to run ai Vegas on in coral acclimatisation mode for a new magnifica? My whites run at 85% normally, but all corals are used to that

Back