Making the attempt to start again.

Twisted

Premium Member
Hey everyone, I start to miss my tank the other day, so brought out my 12 gallon nano to mess with. It's been up for a whole two days now, so I figure I have atleast a couple more weeks, maybe more before it cycles properly. Then I can start stocking it.

If it goes well, than I will most likely move on to a bigger tank...Just not sure how big, or where I would even put it at this point.

Hopefully see you guys next month at the club meeting.

Thanks Mike, I appreciate the offer, and just might have to take you up on it, I can only support softies, and some LPS once it cycles. but you know how that leads to needing a bigger tank and better lighting eventually.

Once the tank has made a couple of cycles, I will start stocking it, but might be awhile. How is your tank doing?

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder . . . but I am pretty happy with my tank. Everything is growing like crazy so I am not complaining. Wouldn't mind having a few more "eye candy" type things. . . some day. If you're ever out this way you'll have to let me know and stop by. I have a little bit of everything so maybe there is something you would want.

Well Mike, as long as you are happy with your tank that is all that matters, and successfully running reef tank is a good reef tank.
I would be grateful for any frags once my tank has cycled. It won't take long to fill a 12 gallon tank I am sure. And if I decide to go to a frag swap, maybe I will find you a frag from somebodies eye candy.

Back