Making your own Molybdenum Additive

AcroporaUK

Premium Member
Hello

I wondered, could somebody please let me know what 'raw' product I can buy to make a molybdenum additive ?

I've seen advertised on ebay Pure Chelated Molybdenum 150mcg 100 Tablets, it says other ingredients Cellulose, magnesium stearate, cellulose & glycerin coating, stearic acid, silica, vegetable glaze.

2. Do you think this will dissolve in water ?

3. Do you think this will be suitable ?

4. I've got 4,200 litres of water, and need to increase from 0 to 12 micro gram. How do you think 1 tablet would correspond with the quantity I need to adjust the tank ?

5. Or is there a better product (would prefer not to use a propriety product ?

Many thanks thanks in anticipation.

Martin

Check your salt mix contents. It's probably already in there, along with a dozen other minor traces. Your water changes of 10% a week handle all that.

Molybdenum

Molybdenum

Check your salt mix contents. It's probably already in there, along with a dozen other minor traces. Your water changes of 10% a week handle all that.

The measurements are based upon a laboratory ICP analysis.

And I know that when I bring all of the elements up in accordance with the recommended levels, the corals look better.

Molybdenum

Molybdenum

The measurements are based upon a laboratory ICP analysis.

And I know that when I bring all of the elements up in accordance with the recommended levels, the corals look better.

Thanks

Ok. Just checking. At that point I'll turn you over to somebody with much more than Chem 1.

Back