March meeting- need a place

Mrs Postal

We've had to shift some hosts around and as a result we have March open. All the other months are now filled but we do need a location for next month. To reiterate the benefits, when you host a meeting, you will be entered into a raffle exclusively for our hosts. We have the raffle twice a year and the host prize is valued between $250-$300. Last year the host gifts were and MP10 & AI Prime LED light.

If you are interested, please let any of the board members know. The date is scheduled for the 12th. Thanks!

I am brand new to this forum. What does the meeting consist of and are you looking to do it in a home or somewhere larger?

To host a meeting you just need to offer. Our meetings are at our members homes and you only provide the place. The club provides the drinks, plates, plasticware, etc. In exchange for hoating, youbare entered into our host raffle which for March will be in June.

I can host, located in Palm Harbor and have a 1 year old SPS dominated 75 gallon. Please PM me if you need additional info. Thanks and I look forward to putting some names to faces!

Back