Mark's 180 Starfire upgrade

MEfriends0001.jpg

Is she still holding her own aginst the famed Joc tag team of The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff?

Is she still holding her own aginst the famed Joc tag team of The Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff?

:lol: Yep, shes holding her own. She just cruises the tank and fo rthe most part they have accepted her into their click

Nice looking regal mark, where did you find it? Don't see amny around...it is a yellow belly right??

Congrats on TOTM :dance:

Chad

Nice looking regal mark, where did you find it? Don't see amny around...it is a yellow belly right??

Congrats on TOTM :dance:

Chad

Thanks Chad :) luckily a semi local was taking down his tank so I was able to snatch up a nice healthy regal.

:lol: Yep, shes holding her own. She just cruises the tank and fo rthe most part they have accepted her into their click
Cool, looks like you got a strong fish to stand up against the Jocs. Mark did I remember you saying somewhere that the Red Robin and the Clint's Red were the same coral?

My impellar went out on the sedra 2500 for zeo reactor yesterday, so it looks like I will be ramping up slowly. For now, passive ZEOlites in a mesh bag until my replacement impellar/ or pump gets here.

ATBZEOlitesfeb15.jpg

Back