Mark's 180 Starfire upgrade

Wow Mark,

That Regal is looking pretty nice! Not a bad a picture either, well not for me anyway, lol!~

I think I need to take a photography class or something....

Wow thats a dirty neck on that ATB! Did you drain the collection cup already?

Yep, I have emptied it a couple of time. Some days I skim dark and heavy and some days I skim light. I am one of those people that constantly has wet hands ;)

icefire0001.jpg

I believe you mean flowstar :lol: Those plans are still in the works depending on the systems success :thumbsup:

Have you seen that new ZeoMatic 2? It's pricey, but I'm giving it a look since I like automation; I won't always be at home at the appropriate times to pump. (odd work schedules, week-ends away, etc.) Plus, I just think it would be nice to have it pump at the exact times each day.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1795632

Have you seen that new ZeoMatic 2? It's pricey, but I'm giving it a look since I like automation; I won't always be at home at the appropriate times to pump. (odd work schedules, week-ends away, etc.) Plus, I just think it would be nice to have it pump at the exact times each day.

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1795632

I have seen that, but for me, I am more of a hand on kind of guy. I would rather spend that extra cash on a new fishy :p

Thanks Kenny. Let me know if you ever find a 3"-3.5" Chaetodontoplus septentrionalis in your journeys :D
Wow, looking for another nipper? Does your Pygoplites diacanthus nip? I've heard that these are some of the more "reef safe" angels (besides the Genicanthus of course).

Wow, looking for another nipper? Does your Pygoplites diacanthus nip? I've heard that these are some of the more "reef safe" angels (besides the Genicanthus of course).

I think a few of my corals have less PE extension than before or it could be that the other fishes are finding refuge in the branches :) I would say yes that it nips, but I since I really don't care, I'm not really paying attention to if it does or not :D

Back