MARS 2009 Fall Frag Swap

Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know you can pre-pay at the MARS meeting if you don't have Paypal or use a computer for financing.

See Me at the meeting.

Barb

Hi Joe,
I have some SPS frags ready to donate to frag swap but wont have time to deliver. Could you please stop by my house to pick it up?

Thanks, Tony

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15529227#post15529227 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tuanthoakhoi
Hi Joe,
I have some SPS frags ready to donate to frag swap but wont have time to deliver. Could you please stop by my house to pick it up?

Thanks, Tony

Tony - MARS thanks you my man! Will do.
It's time for me to check out that beautiful tank of yours.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15539723#post15539723 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Joes210gal
Mikey Donuts will not be swapping but he will be contributing frags for the swap tables!

Thanks Mike!!

Very cool. Thank you, Mike!

Add Howie (Cathoai) to the list of non-swappers who are contributing frags to the swap tables. Thanks Howie!!

Tony, Mike and Howie all have gorgeous tanks.
MARS appreciates your contributions guys.

Here's our list of sponsors so far;

MidtownStomp
Aqua Life
Aquarium Depot
Aqua Workz
Bulk Reef Supply
Coral Reef Shop
Exotic Aquarium
Folsom H2O
H2O Exclusives
JoJo's Aquarium
Kalypso Aquatics
MARS
'O' St. Aquarium
Reef Nutrition
Tropical Aquarium Specialties
Your Reef

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15568102#post15568102 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Brian Prestwood
Hey Joe

Would you like this thread to be sticky?

Not sure Brian. Kinda like bumping it with new info.

Folsom H2O has donated a dual TDS meter, canister filters, Rowaphos Phosphate Remover, and Rowaphos Kalk!!

Thanks Bruce.

For those of you not familiar with Folsom H2O, you've gotta check it out. Their prices beat the big stores prices. Plus you're not going to get better service anywhere. Bruce (the owner) at one time held a position on the MARS board. He'll hook you up.

You know those buckets of free anemones that have should up at the last couple of raffles (some were raffled, some were given away)? They came from Bruce.

We've got a new sponsor;

'Blue Moon Corals' from Vacaville.

Thanks Sandra.
http://www.bluemooncorals.com/

updated list;

MidtownStomp
Aqua Life
Aquarium Depot
Aqua Workz
Blue Moon Corals
Bulk Reef Supply
Coral Reef Shop