MaxCap 90-GPD RO/DI System

ReefBum

MaxCap 90-GPD RO/DI System - $180 (this goes for $600 new)

Pick-up is at my house in Ridgefield, CT or within a 1/2 hour drive of my house. I am available at home on the weekends and most week nights after 8p. I will consider shipping so please let me know if you want a cost quote.

I can't hold anything unless you pre-pay with PayPal.

SpectraPure® 90gpd MAXCAP® RODI System w/ 20 inch filter housings incorporates a 90gpd high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment and 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filters, with MAXCAP® and SilicaBuster™ DI Cartridges. Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS Monitors measure water purity at 4 different points in the system. You can be always be assured of Zero-TDS product water. These systems maximize pure water production through application of the laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges, providing 99.95% Silica Removal and Extended DI Cartridge Life. Ultra-high purity DI water at a half the cost!

I also have $100 worth of cartridges for the unit that i am selling for $50. These are brand new in the wrapper cartridges (2 DI-MC-10 cartridges, 1 DI-SB-10 cartridge, 1 sediment filter and 1 carbon filter).

may%2011%202013%20spectrapure.jpg

Awesome Unit

Is the Sediment filter SF-MT-0.5-10 (.5 Micron)
Is the Carbon the CF-0.5-10 (.5 Micron)

If So I will take the filters I already have the RODI

Awesome Unit

Is the Sediment filter SF-MT-0.5-10 (.5 Micron)
Is the Carbon the CF-0.5-10 (.5 Micron)

If So I will take the filters I already have the RODI
Yes, those are the Sediment and Carbon filters I have. PM me and we can arrange pick-up.

Back