Meanwell LDD driver: for those who want to dim to 0 using Arduino

So obvious from the second photo. I’ll try and get 2 of the SWC. Hopefully it will work. Thank you for the reply.

Sorry to be the bearer of such sad news but Aaron passed away a couple of months ago, after a period of illness. He was a really nice guy who helped me, more than once, when I needed assistance with one of my projects.

Sorry to resurrect this thread but man, this hit me right in the feels. I still have stuff he sent me almost a decade ago. Really sad to hear about this, even if it is years later.

Rest in Peace brother.

Yeah I was shocked and saddened when I heard the news too!!!! I didnt really know Aaron personally, but I bought a few of his boards, and we were communicating back and forth for a while to try and get his board to accept the (1500 drivers?? cant remember the exact code now been a while) but he was so helpful, and even sent me out some of his homemade drivers.

I bought his LDD boards to drive and control some Radion pucks that I bought off of ebay a while back. I did not end up using the parts (yet anyway) but they worked flawlessly coupled with the bluefish!!!! I still might end up using them eventually.....

Back