Meet My New Picasso and Platinum

bues - understood. BTW, your avatar is awesome!

howzie - Thanks! He is certainly one of the most unique ones I have bred. I love the white, but also how black he is, the dot on his cheek, and the angled helmet across his face.

Tonight, Frosty and Scarface are hanging out in the HUGE Squamosa clam. Bunny and Rudolph are looking at real estate across the top of the tank. And now that Mama and Papa no longer have eggs, they have come over to check out what is so special about the hammer, elegance, and frogspawn the babies tipped over. Will be interesting to see if they decide to move permanently and if they continue to lay eggs or if this disrupts their breeding behavior. Doesn't really matter to me whatever they want to do is fine.

Very nice! This really has me debating whether I want to give a BTA a shot of just keep growing my frogspawn, hammer, and torches.

My clowns have never cared whether they had an anemone. My husband wants one more than they do. I put one in a few months ago but it is hidden most of the time. Glad the clowns like to hang out where I get to see them.

Would love to buy a pair of those clowns in about eight months after my tank cycles and I get some anemones in it...

Back