Meeting location

Just in case we had to show a membership card.
I belong to both clubs, I haven't "personally" had a reason to hate either group yet. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14584030#post14584030 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rysam
I was just playin' brian, i didnt mean anything. :)
I was referring to registering for the swap with CRC.

Wow... :eek2:

It's good you knew that Brian, I know Josh didn't mean anything by it.

By the way brian, how are your frag swap frags doing?

Everything seems to be doing well. I did have one small cap frag that I didn't attach because I was going to put it in the CRC swap. It got blown onto the hydrophona sp? and was killed.
I picked some random unnamed monti pieces with my later picks-most were blah/browned out but I am already seeing some nice color from them.
The pieces from the raffle are good size but not anything spectacular.
How about you?

That's good to hear! I have lost a couple SPS frags that weren't looking good from the very beginning. The others seem to be doing fine and all the LPS seem to be doing great also.

I still need to get some pictures together for you guys!

It has makes me realize how important it is to make frags early so they have time to heal before the swap. I split up a group of zoas into three pieces about a week ago and one of the frags looked horrible for about three days. If that was combined with changing tanks at the same time I don't know if it would have made it.

Definitely, while I hate gluing down the disks and plugs it makes it a lot easier if the frags have a little something to heal on too. At least with the SPS.

I certainly know what you mean though on that. I try and have my stuff fragged for at least a week before the swaps so they have time to heal in their own tank they've been used to.

Yeah TFP's Stuff is amazing!!

I had a benefit dinner for my good friend with cancer that we were setting up for all day.... All my money went into that too :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14643145#post14643145 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by iairj84
It's good you knew that Brian, I know Josh didn't mean anything by it.

I am too cetaily fine with humor even the satirical kind that our nation thrives upon. And while 'Ridge Reefers' is 100% fine with me and if it ever comes down to it, I totally support this club. But I am one who, especially concerning the issues underwhich 'Ridge Reefers' was created distincly from 'Chico Reef Club', does not find ANY positioning publicly towards the other in a negative aspect to be warranted or in decent taste. I have no bad feelings myself but do strongly belive any issues that are personal should not be reflected on either club as a whole.

Can we simply agree: To each club their own success from this point forward and who knows... maybe, in the future, the clubs could come to terms of sharing success.

We were not invited I assume that was on purpose but who knows.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14663692#post14663692 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by camlov2
You guys should have come today. Yeah, I know, the dark side ;)

There were a dozen pieces on the raffle table from TFP
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1580724

Well when they grow out I will make sure that they end up on the ridge as well.

Hope you guys are doing well.

:hmm2: I guess we didn't post on the ridge reefers, I can take the blame for that. From now on I say you guys are always welcome. And I am the only one that matters. :rollface:

Back