Membership Cards

Leopard Wrasse

SCMAS Members:

If you have been attending meetings and have yet to
receive a membership card please send an e-mail
with your information to scmas@adelphia.net. In most
circumstances your membership card will be available
for pickup at any subsequent club meeting.

Please include the following information:

Name:

Email Address:

Phone #:

Reefcentral ID:

Thanks,

Robert

Those of you who are new and have come to a couple of meetings really should take advantage of getting Robert your info. We have great support from some of our lfs's and members receive a discount. Plus it doesn't cost you anything.

John, and anyone else wanting to send info, please pm the info to Robert (Leopard Wrasse). We don't want everyones information for just anyone to see. You never know who is browsing these sites.

!!STOP!!

!!STOP!!

REDDON'T post your info in this thread you don't want some one to get your PHONE# or your ADDRES!!

Re: !!STOP!!

Re: !!STOP!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10082866#post10082866 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lfduty
REDDON'T post your info in this thread you don't want some one to get your PHONE# or your ADDRES!!

I already posted this above, but it seems to have gone unread. :(

When I was working 3rd shift and a friend would post their numbers I would call them at 4am. Usually I would just say "this is why you don't post your phone number on a public message board."

Lfduty invited me over to the meeting Saturday as well. I am new to this board existing so far for years on TRT.

Hope to see you all over there.

Perry:D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10178039#post10178039 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lfduty
good to see you perry

I feel very welcomed..great bunch of folks!

Looks like I better spring for Fat Tire instead of PBR for the party.

Back