Metal Halide Pendants with bulbs for Sale $100

aquainas

I have four Sunlight Supply Reef Optix3 250w DE pendants each loaded WITH a 1 week old (6hrs/day) Phoenix 14k bulb. You will need an ANSI M80 spec HQI ballast and SLS Galaxy or Bluewave ballast cord to run these at the proper spec. You can run electronic ballasts on these as well on the HQI setting, or if you want wicked blue then icecap electronic ballasts will work however they under-drive the bulb reducing the par and lamp life.
Asking $100 for bulb pendant combo!
Not selling the ballasts as I'm gonna experiment with some SE bulbs, I will post in the national forums next week if not sold here so local peeps get a shot at these.

Those of you that know me are aware that I keep my stuff in mint condition. Here is a shot of them when I got them in 09':

205207got_lights.jpg

I will include the cords and just buy new ones if that makes it any easier. So reflector, 15ft cord and phoenix bulb.

Those of you that know me are aware that I keep my stuff in mint condition. Here is a shot of them when I got them in 09':

205207got_lights.jpg

I have to say, as sure as the sun rises each day, aquainas's equipment is always of the best quality and condition. Mint condition means practically new.

Bump for a good pendant. I have one and like it. May be interested in one of these for a future upgrade in a few weeks if you still have them.

^^Haha that's the way it goes. I've still got a couple new phoenix bulbs though if you or anyone else wants em.

Back