Metal Stand Builders

TyWynn

Anyone have recommendations for metal stand builders in the lower Pinellas area? Or if anyone has had one built and would know the approximate cost of one that would hold an 80 gallon?

Thanks!

I do CAD work for a fab/ machine shop that can do it but you will need plans for the quote. What are you looking for? Do you want it powder coated? None of it is cheap ...... Def not as cheap as wood.

I never understood the expense of powder coating an indoor stand. Hell, with proper prep you can rattle can it with appliance epoxy and it will look as good as the day you did it years down the road.

That said, if you know anyone in the auto body business, ask them to paint it like a car... That's what I did. ;)

I never understood the expense of powder coating an indoor stand. Hell, with proper prep you can rattle can it with appliance epoxy and it will look as good as the day you did it years down the road.

That said, if you know anyone in the auto body business, ask them to paint it like a car... That's what I did. ;)

I would rattle can it my self for way less than any body shop or PC shop. But you gotta give the customer what they want..... Like I said wood would be way less expensive!

I do CAD work for a fab/ machine shop that can do it but you will need plans for the quote. What are you looking for? Do you want it powder coated? None of it is cheap ...... Def not as cheap as wood.

I'll draw up the dimensions next day or so. Probably quoted with and without powder coat. Im in purchasing and dealt with a lot of metal fab and finishing shops locally but they usually don't do one offs.

I want to at least price it out bc I've had a couple of friends get termites in the stands and then it's a nightmare.

I'll draw up the dimensions next day or so. Probably quoted with and without powder coat. Im in purchasing and dealt with a lot of metal fab and finishing shops locally but they usually don't do one offs.

I want to at least price it out bc I've had a couple of friends get termites in the stands and then it's a nightmare.

Just make sure you have a big door with room to get the sump in. I'm sure 1" box tube would hold up 800lb

Back