Microbe-Lift ReefScaper

I haven’t used it but would give it a shot

I’ve always been a fan of microbe lift special blend and nite out for a little extra biological action

I haven’t used it but would give it a shot

I’ve always been a fan of microbe lift special blend and nite out for a little extra biological action
Yes, I use their products in our pond. But I've never used any of their products for a reef tank.

Special Blend is one of the oldest bacteria supplements I’ve used to Outcompete cyano

It’s fun cause it smells so bad too
Lol, I always get a kick out is the stink

A long time ago I interviewed for a job with ecological labs which produces all the microbe lift products

It seemed serious, they took me out to dinner, I was excited thinking I was going to get paid, have an office, tank in office to research n develop new products….

Then they offered me an insulting pay rate, granted this was long time ago but it was somewhere around $13/hr

I never even responded to them

Special Blend is one of the oldest bacteria supplements I’ve used to Outcompete cyano

It’s fun cause it smells so bad too
Lol, I always get a kick out is the stink
Good to know. I wish I would have known that works for Cyano when I was dealing with it a while back. I always assumed their products were only for freshwater.

A long time ago I interviewed for a job with ecological labs which produces all the microbe lift products

It seemed serious, they took me out to dinner, I was excited thinking I was going to get paid, have an office, tank in office to research n develop new products….

Then they offered me an insulting pay rate, granted this was long time ago but it was somewhere around $13/hr

I never even responded to them
Not bad salary in 1980.....(assuming 1980) as that was a long time ago too....LOL

$13 in 1980 is worth $48.54 today​

I’m just gonna leave this here

IMG_0214.gif

Back