Might be selling entire setup..Please read post

ejpreefer

Total Reef up for Sale ... ****WILL NOT PART OUT**** This is perfect for anyone that wants a complete reef setup now.

TOTAL FOR EVERYTHING $3800

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to start a new tank once I get settled in the new house. I am not moving very far but just seems like it will be hard to make it work with the closing of each house. Some of you have seen my tank. It is mainly SPS over 30 huge sps colonies... Everything very healthy and growing. **** I am looking to sell this most likely in two months or less. I am not looking to sell it now. ****

Will not take less since I have that almost in corals and fish alone. I have 3 mp40wes and ATI 8 bulb fixture, reef octopus skimmer, and custom sump, etc. You would need to come take a look... $3800 that is less than $100 a piece for coral (large colonies) not even including the fish and live rock. Some corals are huge green slimmer, red planet, etc. Purple tang and blue face angel are my favorite fish but have many more.

2. EVERYTHING LESS THAN 3 YEARS OLD.... I bought everything new. Tank , lighting, and all the equipment..... 5 feet by 2 feet by 2 feet.. Custom sump with Reef Octopus skimmer. ATI 8 bulb t5 fixture. 3 mp40s and everything else you would need. High custom stand so you don't have to bend over to see inside the tank.

***If interested PLEASE PM me and I can send you pictures. I will not sell for less.*** Will Not Ship... Thanks....

A few pictures

A few pictures

A few pictures....

Attachments

• photo (21).jpg
    photo (21).jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo (22).jpg
    photo (22).jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
Beautiful tank, hope someone who knows what they are doing ends up with the livestock. I don't know if anyone has that kind of money for a reef but good luck with the sale!

If I was rich I'd buy it for my school :)

Your tank is looking fantastic! I remember seeing it in person awhile ago and I'm sorry you have to take it down. Best of luck with the sale.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks for the kind words. I don't even want to know what I spent on this setup with all the corals and fish..... As everyone knows this hobby is not cheap!!! Someone who understands the hobby can see the value in this deal. If not I do understand and this reef is not for them.

That is a beautiful tank. Honestly, if I had the money to spend, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Where was this opportunity a year and a half ago. GLWS

This may sound like alot of money up front... But we all know this is an awesome deal! Getting an awesome set up complete with healthy huge livestock is priceless. I certainly dont want to think about my cost.... Ugh!! Soent most of it on mistakes! So... This deal is worth it 1000%! GLW... & escrow :)

Ok, now to eat my words.. Part out possible

Ok, now to eat my words.. Part out possible

Since, It looks like the full system will not work I will try and part out in a few groups. I will not part out just one item and everything has to be sold before I start selling. ***Please PM me and I can text you pictures, but you need to see in person especially the corals and fish.***

1. $1500 for ALL LIVESTOCK including 3 huge island live rock since most of the corals are grown onto this live rock, sand: 20 huge Sps colonies, Just a few to mention.. Green slimmer 20 x 20 with 30 branches biggest piece. Huge 12 x 16 red planet, huge 15 x 15 blue stag, so many others to list. Fish, huge purple tang, blue face angel, yellow tang, blue chromis, yellow wrasse, etc.. Many more. You could frag my huge colonies and make all your money back plus some.

2. $550 Flow: THREE mp40swes all less than three years old

3. $700 Lighting: ATI Sunpower 8 bulb fixture with all bulbs

4. $1500 for everthing else, Tank, stand, custom sump, Reef Octopus skimmer, RO unit, return pump, TUNZE top off, all other equipment

So I will need all four of these things sold to make this part out happen...

1. $1500 for ALL LIVESTOCK including 3 huge island live rock since most of the corals are grown onto this live rock, sand: 20 huge Sps colonies, Just a few to mention.. Green slimmer 20 x 20 with 30 branches biggest piece. Huge 12 x 16 red planet, huge 15 x 15 blue stag, so many others to list. Fish, huge purple tang, blue face angel, yellow tang, blue chromis, yellow wrasse, etc.. Many more. You could frag my huge colonies and make all your money back plus some.

What were the dimensions of the tank these Islands are coming out of?
How large is each Island approx?
What area of town do you live?

One more time around

One more time around

Anyone want to make me an offer I can't say no to. Still looking about a month out so you can save up. Still not really wanting to part out since I have some interest in some things but not all.

You would want to come over and look at the setup, but 3 MP40wes less than three years old, reef octopus skimmer bubble blaster, custom sump, Tunze top off system, ATI 8 T5 bulb fixture, purple tang, blue face angel, and over $1000 in coral easy. Just a few things to mention.....

Please pm any offers...

Back