Mindstream Aquarium Monitoring System

Lol my friend got one and it doesn't work he has been texting and email for a month and no answer from mind stream. If anyone want to buy the mindstream let me know :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pre-ordered, never got one, just got the email from the ceo and saw the Facebook post, they closed shop and stole everyone's money!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Biggest scam ever then?

No it's not a scam. They ran into disk production issues and needed more funding to make Disks via automation. It seems as though they got the funding but the delay in setting it up triggered a bunch of internal issues and the investors pretty much pulled the plug. Most of the people who were waiting for a unit got refunded via their CC or PayPal. I got my money back after one week. They are in negotiations to hopefully sell the whole business to another company who hopefully will continue production. They have stated that those who received a unit will be made whole again when the sale takes place. As far as I know several companies are very interested in buying them out. The only fear is that they may just want the IP and in that case it may be years before we see another product like this again.

The servers are still running and those people who have a supply of disks are still getting data. If this was an outright scam I don't see them continuing to provide service and keep the lights on in the building.

Back