Miscellaneous for sale

Mike in CA

$300 obo takes everything. Descriptions and some pictures are below.

Here are a few of the items you'll get:

Euro reef cs8-1 skimmer - the pump was on its last legs and would not always start up correctly when I stopped using it. The pump may have to be replaced.

Tunze auto top off with new pump and directions.

8x48" t-5 lighting - current bulbs in fixture are approximately 4 months old. I'm also going to include all my other bulbs. I think 4-5 are brand new and have never been used. The bulbs themselves are $20-$25 each. There are many different bulbs you can use to determine which set-up you like.

150 watt fixture with 2 antics with ballast. The bulbs will have to be replaced.

Air, water, ice Typhoon ro/di unit. I just unhooked it today so you get everything you need to connect it. Everything was replaced and used for approximately 3 months.

There are some valves, aquamend, a couple dj power supply units, a 5 gallon bucket of rock that would work great for a nano, a fan and two two little fishes phosban reactors with 2 mini jet 404's to run them. Two diamond coated bits to drill glass, I think one is 1.5" and the other is 1". The 1" has never been used. Plus a bunch of other "stuff" you may or not be able to use. If you can't use it just toss it.
If you cannot use it all then go in on it with someone else you know that may need something. The quicker I can get rid of it the better. Buy it and resell it...
I also have a 55 gallon tank that I used as a sump that you can have if you want it, just let me know. This is all OBO so make me an offer. I'd like to get rid of it all by Tuesday. I'll meet you in Salinas and you can take it off my hands. PM me if interested.

dang, theres quite a few things in there i want. too bad i just spent all my money on a light...and booze at the rodeo.

You might still be able to get the light, local homie bought it.

I also have a TEK 6x54w T5 fixture.. lemme know.

Back