Moving and selling it allšŸ˜¢

heathervilla

Ok friends, its time for me to get serious about selling my reef tank with corals and livestock. We're moving and I cant take anything with us. Given the current situation we are living in, Im not looking to sell corals separately and have numerous people coming to my home. Ideally, Id love to sell the tank, equipment and livestock and would take offers for that. But if its just the corals your interested in we can talk (but Im not interested in piecing it out), along with a Slendid Dottyback, Engineer Goby, Tomato clown, Arrow crab, hermits, Trocus snails, Pajama, and several others hiding out. Healthy tank, no algae or disease problems.
All corals $1500.
55 gallon tank with everything you could need, wavemaker, lights, pump, skimmer, 3 stage RDI, testing equipment, etc, etc. Make an offer. The system is only 1 1/2 years old.
I worked hard on this tank and it was just getting where I wanted it, so this is killing me.
Not sure how to attach pictures, if you interested PM me.

Download the Tapatalk app, its the easiest way to upload pictures. Good luck selling your tank:rollface:

Back