Moving, must sell, 60 cube complete setup

awcamp

$899 or Best Offer
60 gallon cube w/ built in overflow, 6x24w T5HO light (6 months old), Jebao RW-8 wave maker with controller, SCA-301 skimmer, Two little fishies phospban reactor, Hang-on overflow LOADED with pods, 13 gallon tall aquarium used for freshwater reservoir, 20 gallon acrylic sump with Eheim return pump, AquaFX Barracuda 100 gpd RO/DI, various extras including CPR hang-on overflow, pump used to mix salt and transfer water, RO water containers, JBJ auto-top off (hasn't been used in several months but was working when last checked), Master test kit, Prime, Mag-float Cleaning magnet, Finnex 300 watt heater, Par20 LED hang-on overflow light, magnetic frag rack, frozen food.

Livestock:
60 lbs. liverock
Large Orange Yuma Ricordea (5") with at least 10 smaller babies
Med colony of blue mushrooms (6+ heads plus 3-4 spotted blue mushrooms)
Blastomussa (beautiful neon orange with purple) with 7+ heads (see frag rack picture)
Also on frag rack - gobstopper (3 heads), Beautiful neon green coral I bought from Wetpets but forgot the name of
Large colony of xenia growing up back wall
Small colony Green star polyps
Large leather coral
Medium hammer coral
Small colony of zoas (I don't keep up with names but several of them have bright green edges with pink center)
Orange SPS (pretty sure it's monti but can't remember)
Large colony soft coral that I think is another type of elongated xenia
Large combo rock with blue spotted mushrooms, polyps, encrusting green coral
Falco's Hawkfish
Pair of clownfish
Small green chromis
various snails, crabs, serpent stars

I also have an 8 gallon Cadlights mini aquarium with LED I'll be posting later. If you buy this setup I'll give you the Cadlights for $30 (will probably ask $50 for it separately).

Attachments

• IMG_2996.jpg
    IMG_2996.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1
Here are some pics of the system

Here are some pics of the system

Pics

Attachments

• resized1.jpg
    resized1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Resized2.jpeg
    Resized2.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 2
  • resize3.jpeg
    resize3.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 2
These guys came to my place last night. Took all of my livestock and rock. They would have bought the tank and hardware but I decided to keep it. Byron and Bryan were great guys, fair and professional.
www.thetankbreakers.com
315-383-4332

$550! Great deal! I'm in the middle of moving out of state, applying for jobs, and trying to get into grad school so I've had no time... I really don't have time to meet up with a lot of different people so I'm hoping not to part it out. The tank has started to develop some hair algae in the last couple weeks but I haven't been able to take the time to address it. $550 for everything listed AND - I'll GIVE you the Cadlights 8 gallon mini with LED lights TOO! I'm just too busy to worry about the aquarium on top of everything else. Coral and fish still happy and healthy

Back