Moving sale

Conniereef

We are moving and have decided not to take my 180 along.

Will sell for $700:
tank
oak custom stand (needs refinished)
Orbit 72" fixture with 3 150w HQI, PC's and moonlight, used <1 year

Right now the tank has about 8" of water and a DSB that is 6 years old. I'm running a heater and a Tunze. If anyone wants the sand please come get it. Sand needs to go this weekend.

Connie

I have seen this tank it is well worth much more than the seven bills she is asking, great shape and very well taken care of

Thanks Briney for the kind words, but the tank is pretty sorry looking now. No rocks, corals, fish, inverts. Lights off, just some water and sand. Ugly, ugly, ugly! :)
Connie

I don't know if I'll get another tank or not. After 14 years in the hobby it's hard to imagine not having another tank, but when I look at my new house I just don't see a good place for a setup. Guess time will tell.
Everyone connected with C-SEA has been so great that I hate to say goodbye. Maybe I'll lurk around this board just to see how you all are doing :)
Connie

Connie

There are certainly some great nano set-ups sold pre-packaged now if there is no other options. (not that nano is a bad thing or even a compromise) Just that I know you loved your big tank

Hi All I spoke with Connie this weekend and if you have emailed or PM'd her and she has not responded she is not ignoring you. Her cable has not been moved yet and there for does not have internet access. Please bear with her.

Hi Connie, if you still have anything to get rid of and need to fast, it is a tax write off to donate. I don't want to sound like a begger or the hand out guy just offering.

I know with moving, you will be going long form of the taxes next year anyway. So if I can help you out don't hesitate to ask.

I will certainly miss you and good luck

your pal
Briney

Back