-- Must Read -- New Forum Rules --

hrm... are you sure you are not mixing up ZoaID.com w/ something else? there are no public forums on ZoaID.com. :D

hi peeps from across the pond, i wish we had the problems you seem to have regarding frag swap/sales etc, here in sunny UK we are all in awe of the variety and relative cheap price you lot have to choose from, our reef forums over here even the biggest doesnt even have a section on zoa's cause theres nothing but green/brown colonies only in all lfs's. we here all think its not fair.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8098881#post8098881 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by berns
hi peeps from across the pond, i wish we had the problems you seem to have regarding frag swap/sales etc, here in sunny UK we are all in awe of the variety and relative cheap price you lot have to choose from, our reef forums over here even the biggest doesnt even have a section on zoa's cause theres nothing but green/brown colonies only in all lfs's. we here all think its not fair.

How long would it take to ship something like zoanthids to you? Would they ever even make it out of customs?
If they would make it to you, I am sure a few of us on this side of the pond would be willing to ship to you.
If you covered shipping, and released any live arrival guarantee, I am sure some people would ship some color to you.
Check into the whole customs thing, and time it would be in transit, then check back on the sale boards with your info. If nobody else will help you, I will.
Mods please don't take this as a sales attempt. I am just trying to bring some of our color across the pond for others to enjoy.
Thanks.

Unfortunately, some of us newbies have nothing to trade. Like me. I am just starting to collect zoos and like to see what other hobbyists are selling. If there is a trade only forum, it will leave people like me out because I don't have much yet (and I have nothing that anyone who has been collecting for a while would want).
BTW mummra, what are you wanting to get rid of?:rollface: :) :)

Back