My 120 to 265 move/build.

c1d8e8e8f59f7b26d26f44ba81e43ad8.jpg

Got the 40 breeder fuge in and piped in. Gonna fill it with water and get it online

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

d00cb570ba24dd40c171c56072818d43.jpg

All online. Got alot of cleanup to do with wiring... and hoses. Gotta figure out where to mount my dosing pump and where to run those hoses...then on to adding more rock. Another light. And diff light set up for the fuge. And then build a conopy to hide the lights..
Man..it's never ending..
Lol

Is the fuge plumbed in the return pump with a drain? I'm planning on do something similar with my new setup.

i have the fuge plumbed in off the return manifold. and ill be cutting in a tee off 1 of the overflow drains also for raw water for the fuge as well...and so i dont have to take alot of flow from the return pump.

Been a while for an update. Got the light hanger organized better...finally got more rock in the tank. After the move and then 2 weeks later getting the hurricane. I got hit bad with cyano and a HUGE hair algea bloom. I took care of the cyano and been battling the hair algea for months. But I almost got rid of it all..now to just get my perameters back in line and off we go with more coral..I lost the majority of coral between the move the hurricane and kids bday and then me having surgery. But I'm back at it again.

Last edited:
0b3a91694021ffd3fe13e7f66e23e287.jpg

Still cloudy from cleaning n moving rock around. And ofcourse a water change..first one since adding the 150 gallons of new water for the move.

Back