my 20 long

On the tank I have a 4x24w sundial fixture, and on the fuge I have a current 2x24w fixture.

can you explain your filtration system please.

I just have a HOB fuge. It pumps the water from the tank to the fuge that is a little higher than main tank. In the fuge I have about 7 lbs of live rock and some macro algae. Here is a picture that I made in paint

fuge.jpg

How do you like the Sundail fixture? I am setting up a 20l and plan on running 4x24 T5s and am trying to pick which fixture

It has been a good fixture so far, but I have only had it for 6 months. The best part is that there is only one outlet to deal with. The fan turns on with the actinics. The timers are the only thing that I worry about, because if they go bad I won't know what to do.

Umm I'm pretty sure you are my hero... I have a 20 gallon (not long) as well, but I don't have the proper light yet to keep anything from my 28 in there, I'm looking for some used fixtures... I might be asking you a few questions about keeping smaller tanks

Good Luck!
~~Mike~~

Yeah they come out around the outside of the bright yellow center and usually at night.

I may be selling the flameback in feb if the guy doesn't back out.

Yeah, I plan on getting a midas blenny, and two clown gobies if they are compatable. I am selling my rainford goby as well. I would love to get a sunburst anthias, but they are too much work.

Back